Q: What would happen if the India-China war takes place now?
A: Let me tell you what will happen:
· Millions of people will be dead. Millions more will be wounded.
· People will lose their homes, their family, their friends, their assets and everything they worked for in their life.
· Both countries' economy will be devastated. Years of planning and development will be brought down.
· Rebuilding will takes decades as both are super power nations and have the capability to inflict huge damage on each other.
The above scenario is about a war without nuclear weapons.
If nukes are brought into play,
· Billions will die. Those who survive will face a fate worse than death.
· Whole generations will be cursed with the effects of radiation. Babies will be born with cancer and mutations.
· Nothing will grow in the irradiated soil, both countries will be facing years of famine.
· Both countries will be sanctioned by UN for the use of nuclear weapons.
Why do you people keep on asking these questions about India-china wars or India-pakistan wars?
There will be no winner in war.
There will only be one side who managed to outlive the other side.
We have come too far in technology. Modern wars will be nothing like what you have read in history books. Even world war II will look small.
Can't we just let these stupid quarrels about where your country ends and where mine begins, and just be friends?